13 March 2023
NAC announces 2022 financials, inaugural ESG report and new website
NAC is pleased to announce its annual financials for 2022. Our full annual report is available here.
- $2.8bn of net income. Restructuring its financial liabilities led to a $3.1bn gain which was offset by $227m of impairments of which a significant portion was attributed to the relinquishment of control of assets that remain in Russia and Ukraine.
- $46m net income for 2H 2022 following the June 1 completion of NAC’s restructuring.
- $3.7bn of total assets. NAC owned 315 aircraft and had purchase commitments for 39 aircraft at 31 December 2022.
- Net debt was $1.7bn and book equity was $666m at year-end.
- Total available liquidity in excess of $1bn at year-end between cash and warehouse facilities.
Separately, the Company launched its inaugural ESG report and new website.
Norman C.T. Liu, President & CEO of NAC, said: “2022 was a transformative year for NAC. The Company made substantial progress in terms of portfolio and platform development. Our strategy is to remain a global leader in regional aircraft leasing and expand into larger narrowbody aircraft by leveraging our world class asset management platform.”