Full-Stack Software Developer
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer.
You will be part of our development team based in Billund and contribute to further development of the “Operating System” of our company, which handles everything related to our core business: leasing aircraft to customers all over the world. Our system is entirely hosted on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, and is built on ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API, latest version of Angular, lots of Open Source and Azure cloud services.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
As a software developer at NAC, you will have end-to-end responsibility. This means, that you will be involved starting from the problem discovery phase, understanding the business and all the way through analysis, design and development to automated deployment, monitoring and operation in the cloud.
Our Developers are empowered to use the best tool for the task, and we encourage our team to be innovative and always seek to find the best ways to create value for our business.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code which are clean, fast, and scalable.
- You can’t know everything, but you are eager to learn and is not afraid on new technologies.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- 3+ years’ experience with C# & .NET
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, Web API, MVC or similar web framework
- Experience with Angular or similar frontend framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platform is a plus
You will join a highly skilled and passionate team of 4 people; you will work closely with other people in the business. We are inspired by the agile principles and values informal, engaging and direct communication to establish an understanding of what we need to do, we explore different options and value continuous learning and professional development.
We work from the office in Billund where we have nice surroundings close to the airport, a great canteen with a wide selection of food for lunch and breakout coffee and tea areas to hang out with our colleagues. We offer the flexibility of working remotely a few days a week
Interested in this role?