Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is looking for an IT Supporter. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will work out of Billund office as part of the global IT team.
Would you like to influence the IT performance of a global aircraft leasing company? Do you feel at home within Office365, and are you able to liaise between 1st and 2nd level support? Do you feel inspired working with IT challenges and optimising work procedures to avoid known mistakes occurring twice? If you do, you might be our new colleague.
Office 365 is a fully integrated and essential part of our business. To ensure an optimal operation of Office 365 for all our users we are looking for a new highly skilled person to join our team
You will be part of our IT operations and support team, providing global service and support within Office 365 & Cloud solution to our more than 200 users worldwide.
We are an efficient and well-run team, with team members based in Ireland and Denmark. We solve a wide range of assignments globally. Common to all NAC employees, is our independent way of working, and with only short distance between reflection and action you will have lots of opportunities to develop and influence our many exiting challenges ahead.
Your main function will be to:
- Take an active part in the global support of the Office365 platform and various Cloud systems
- Assist your IT colleagues with the various Office 365 user requests
- Provide technical liaison between Service Desk and our Office 365 infrastructure
- Provide 1st level support of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Participate in optimization of the Service Desk’s internal processes.
Your professional competencies include:
- Strong trouble shooting competencies
- Experience with Office 365 & Windows 10
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Fluency in Danish is not a requirement, but some understanding of Danish is.
Your background does not necessarily have to include a long and advanced education, we weigh your professional skills higher. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience with similar assignments will give you a good starting point. To give an example of what we value: if you notice the same error more than once, you don’t merely solve the error, instead our ideal candidate will take the time to localize and avoid further repetitions. We expect you to bring your curiosity to work and continuously question, can this be done in a better manner?
Your day-to-day job will be to solve various assignments in close contact with our many users, therefore an outgoing, responsive, and responsible attitude is a must. Working organized and keeping deadlines will build trust amongst your colleagues.
Interested in this role?