CAMO Technical Coordinator
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for aCAMO Technical Coordinator. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Part M, you will work out of Billund, Denmark, as part of the global Part Mteam.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Part Mteam.
The departments main responsibility is to carry out planning and controlling of aircraft maintenance.
You will join adedicated and highly knowledgeable team, and your responsibilities will amongst others be:
• Planning and coordination of aircraft status & maintenance
• Handling current regulatory requirements
• Implementing new or changed requirements from aircraft manufactures and authorities
• Managing tasks within the aircraft maintenance tracking system RAAS
• Managing issuance of Part 145 work order
• Receiving, checking and updating aircraft technical documentations
• Reviewing & updating Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
• Knowledge of devolvement of Aircraft Maintenance programme
• Experience with reading and understanding aircraft MPD & MRB documentation and transform regulatory requirements into practice as well as analysing and communicating the impact of this
• Solid knowledge of MS office, in particular Excel and Word, and are super user with at least one aircraft airworthiness tracking system
• Hands-on experience from ARC review process as a Form 4 approved staff
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Structured and focused on details and producing quality which will show in your suggested solutions
• Fluent in Danish and English, both verbal and written
• Educational background within Aircraft mechanics or engineering
• At least 5 years’ directly related experience within the aircraft industry, e.g. as technical maintenance coordinator or planner, with preferably DHC-8, ERJ and/or ATR42/72 experience
We offer you an exciting full-time position in aglobal company with an informal international environment.
We have adynamic and positive work environment with ahigh degree of professionalism and freedom with acorresponding responsibility. Salary according to qualifications.
Send your application
In case of questions, you can contact our AVP, Frank Bred, phone number +45 76 51 12 00.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 9Sep. 2019
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' –Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in amanner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make adifference every day.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Mon, Sep 09 2019
Interested in this role?