Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a Manager, Deliveries. Reporting to the Director of Deliveries, you will work out of Limerick, as part of the global Deliveries team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Deliveries team.
• Liaising with customer/customer’s counsel, financier/financier’s counsel and local counsel to ensure all CPs to new aircraft delivery financing/refinancing/AOG/redelivery requirements are timely met.
• Reviewing and populating draft financing documents to ensure alignment with previously negotiated financing suite of documents/loan facility requirements and transaction specifics
• Collecting and reviewing lease cps and, as applicable, lease financing cps from customer
• Collecting and initial review of KYC documents
• Participating in the implementation of new processes for the department
• Update delivery/transaction progress and filing documents on NAC’s transaction management system
• Collect original documents and creating closing bible
• Handover transaction to Contract Management post-closing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to run several projects simultaneously
• Strong teamwork ethicAn open-minded and problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in and outside the organization.
• Personal drive and self-motivated.
• A desire to work in a busy and growing environment.
• Strong IT skills – proficient in MS-Office and Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or 5+ years’ experience in the relevant area.
• A law degree, legal diploma or professional legal qualification is preferred.
• Minimum two years’ relevant experience required.
• Experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage.
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' –Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in amanner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make adifference every day.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Fri, Aug 02 2019
Interested in this role?