Assistant Vice President APAC
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for an Assistant Vice President Marketing - APAC. You will work out of Singapore, as part of the global Marketing team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Marketing team.
- Perform general and specific market research concerning the Customer’s transactions and the industry in general
- Identify, investigate, and evaluate possible new Clients
- Identify purchase and other acquisition opportunities for the NAC’s consideration
- For assigned accounts, develop transaction proposals and assist with the completion of transactions by acting as a liaison between NAC and its potential Clients pursuant to parameters set out by the Customer
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations needed for the required approvals of purchases and placements of owned and managed aircraft and aircraft engines
- Assist with the circulation of drafts of commercial documentation, such as letters of intent and term-sheets drafted by NAC or drafted by service providers and reviewed and approved by NAC, to Clients or potential new Clients
- Perform aircraft remarketing services
- Coordinate or assist with public relations activities and releases
- Ensuring adherence within the region to all aspects of NAC policies and procedures,
- Planning and co-ordination of the Company’s regional aircraft marketing and representation activities in the Asia Pacific RegiThon (APAC), and its integration with NAC’s marketing and representation plans globally
- A high level of presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical skills and a pro-active approach
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude
- A structured approach and a flexible attitude when managing critical reporting periods
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in and outside the organization
- A desire to work in a busy and growing environment
- Excellent understanding of Business Stakeholder needs and expectations
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills – ideally super user in MS-Office, particularly Excel
- Prior experience in the aircraft leasing industry for the relevant region with experience inthe regional aircraft market is a distinct advantage
- Degree in Business or aviation related discipline
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' – Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in a manner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make a difference every day.
Interested in this role?