The contracts management team in NAC manage a portfolio of over 400 lease contracts with 80+ customers globally. This is a very varied and challenging role, with the responsibility to manage the lease agreements and ensure they are being honored by both NAC and the Customer, to maintain an excellent service level with our customers and to ensure our internal systems are updated with the most relevant and up to date contract and billing information.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s lease agreements.
- Upload Lease Contract information in contract management system, be responsible for the data integrity and accuracy of the information and keep it updated as the leases are amended over time.
- Ensure the lessee is compliant with all requirements as set out in the lease.
- Record monthly aircraft utilisation and calculate maintenance reserve rate adjustments.
- Issuance of all Rent, Maintenance Reserves, Deposit, Ad Hoc and Servicing invoices on a timely basis and management of all cash receipts, including contacting customers in respect of any arrears and notifying the relevant stakeholders.
- Organise receipt of all security renewals including Letters of Credit.
- Managing the approval and payment of all valid maintenance reserve claims.
- Prepare and distribute reports to provide internal and external parties with relevant and up to date lease information.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and foster strong client relationships.
- Develop solutions for additional payment agreements.
- Contribute to contract related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Ability to interpret complex legal documents
- Excellent communication skills – effectively and confidently communicate with the customers and senior management, both written and oral
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Understand databases and document management systems.
- Must work well both independently and in teams
- Detail-oriented, organised, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent attention to overall quality of the information
- Proactive about addressing problems and proven problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant corporate contract experience.
- 2+ years experience in contract/operations management or similar
- Experience in the aviation industry is preferred but not required
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' – Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in a manner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make a difference every day.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Interested in this role?